A slew of new features and enhancements have just been deployed to the Magic Coast Panther Media System
- xAPI specification is now fully supported
- A full featured Learning Record Store (LRS) has been added to the back-end services for collecting and delivering xAPI statements
- We’ve added over 50 new RESTful API methods for granular integration with third party systems, such as our partnership with MessageBlocks.com
- A new closed caption transcription editor has been installed. It’s manual now, but we’re in development to utilize voice recognition services.
- Our interactive video player and user interface is even more optimized for mobile devices.
In Development for our Next Encoder Version (approx release date: Winter 2017):
- Upgrade to the internal stream server. Will now feature full transcoding, self-publishing and re-publishing support without the need for a separate stream server (such as Wowza, etc).
- New on-board automatic real-time voice recognition for live closed caption transcribing of live streams.
- NDI/NewTek CODEC support and support for IP video sources.
- UHD video capture options for 4k SDI
- Smaller footprint case
- More processor power for handling high bandwidth and AI applications
Stay tuned for more information in the coming months.